Five things you won’t want to leave at home
So, you’re planning a tailgate soon. NASCAR maybe, baseball maybe, or hell, maybe it’s football season and you’re just now reading this.
Whatever your battlefield, you’ll want to make sure you have the following in your arsenal.
- Jumper cables. But damn, you should have these in your car anyway.
- TP. Cause lots of good food can lead to lots of time on the throne. And good, clean fanny paper ain’t always around.
- Sun block. Sunburns suck. Not to mention, they’re quite unhealthy. The best offense is a good defense…err…however the hell it goes. Point is, be proactive with protecting your skin.
- Antacids. We’ve all been there before. It ain’t fun. Peppers, onions, kraut…belch.
- First-aid kit. There’s lots of heat, sharp tools, glass bottles, etc. Hopefully you won’t need to tap in, but you never know.